Official Affiliate of
5 DAY, 4 NIGHT STAY AT TRUMP INTERNATIONAL IN WAIKIKI OR RITZ-CARLTON IN THE CAYMAN ISLANDS...
ROUNDTRIP FLIGHTS FROM A MAJOR US DOMESTIC AIRPORT TO YOUR DESTINATION
RENTAL CAR FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR STAY
ONE $1000 VISA GIFT CARD!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. See Official Rules. Open ONLY to legal U.S. or DC residents, 18 years of age or older, who actively participate in the business of property management as employees and/or owners and state-registered consumer finance company owners with more than one-hundred (100) outstanding loans in their portfolio. Ends 8/20/14 at 11:59:59 PM PT.
PAYNEARME ALLOWS YOUR TENANTS TO PAY RENT AT A LOCAL STORE
LIKE 7-ELEVEN OR FAMILY DOLLAR, WITH CASH.
YOU GET NOTIFIED INSTANTLY WHEN PAYMENTS ARE MADE AND THE
FUNDS GET AUTOMATICALLY DEPOSITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,
By entering the Promotion you are opting in to receive email communication from the Sponsor; on any subsequent email you receive from the Sponsor you can “opt out” of such communication at any time.
1) Description: PayNearMe, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Property Manager and Auto Lender Sweepstakes” the “Promotion”) and will determine a grand prize winner on the basis of random selection. The Promotion begins July 23, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends August 20, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM PT, (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility: This is a business-to-business Promotion open ONLY to legal U.S. or DC residents, 18 years of age or older, who actively participate in the business of property management as employees and/or owners (“Property Managers”) and state-registered consumer finance company owners with more than one-hundred (100) outstanding loans in their portfolio (“Auto Lenders”). Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, grandparent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: An invitation to participate in the Promotion will be extended via email to eligible individuals. Click through the link in the email to access an on-line registration form.
To receive one (1) entry, Property Managers should complete the form with first/last name, email address, company name, the number of units your company manages, and the property management software you are using, (your “Original Entry”).
To receive one (1) entry Auto Lenders should complete the form with first/last name, email address, zip code, and your company name, (also an “Original Entry”).
Property Managers and Auto Lenders can receive additional entries by simply referring this Promotion to a business associate employed in the same profession. You will automatically receive an additional entry when another referred eligible individual lists your email address as a referral email address when completing the form to enter the Promotion. (your “Referral Entries”).
4) Prizes – One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected and will have his/her choice of one (1) of the following Grand Prize options:
Option (A): A trip for two (2) people to Waikiki, HI, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) not to exceed $4,256. Grand Prize Trip includes round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major metropolitan airport nearest to the winner’s home (as determined by the Sponsor) to Waikiki, HI, four (4) consecutive nights standard hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy) at the Trump International Waikiki Beach Walk, use of a standard rental car for the duration of the stay and one (1) $1,000 VISA® Gift Card.
Option (B): A trip for two (2) people to Grand Cayman Island, ARV not to exceed $4,470. Grand Prize Trip includes round-trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major metropolitan airport nearest to the winner’s home (as determined by the Sponsor) to George Town, Grand Cayman, four (4) consecutive nights standard hotel accommodation (based on double occupancy) at the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman and one (1) $1,000 VISA® Gift Card.
Option (C): A one-time cash payment by check of $3,500.
Grand Prize Trip options do not include ground transportation to/from the residence of the winner and his/her travel companions to airport of departure/return, hotel parking surcharges, excursions, additional meals, snacks, beverages, gratuities, accident, baggage or trip cancellation insurance, personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, premium hotel services or any other amenity or service not specifically mentioned in the above description. Winner and his/her travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Grand Prize Trip components, including without limitation hotel accommodation property, with items of equal or greater value. Grand Prize Trip must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of desired departure and must be completed by March 31, 2015; travel restrictions and black-out dates apply. Once trip/travel components have been booked/purchased, no change, extension or substitution of travel dates is permitted. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion will each be required to provide a valid government issued photo ID at time of travel and are solely responsible for securing any travel documents (if applicable) for international travel. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at hotel check-ins for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, room service, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize). If Grand Prize winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize trip without a travel companion no additional compensation will be awarded. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. No code-share flights, one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all excess baggage charges, upgrades, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Sponsor or its designee will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the Grand Prize winner’s possession, or in the possession of the Grand Prize winner’s travel companions. Grand Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability and certain other restrictions, which may include a Saturday night stay, all of which are subject to change. Unless otherwise necessitated by prize provider, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Grand Prize; if a stopover otherwise occurs, the Grand Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Once hotel and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. Any unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize travel package elements will be forfeited by the Grand Prize winner and will remain the property of Sponsor.
There is one (1) prize available with a total ARV of $4,256, $4,470 or $3,500 depending upon the Grand Prize option selected. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5) Prize Awarding – Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing conducted on or about September 1, 2014 by a representative of the Sponsor. Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted within two (2) business days of the drawing by the e-mail address associated with his/her entry (“Prize Notification”). The potential Grand Prize winner will be provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and an IRS Form W-9, (collectively “Affidavit”). The Affidavit must be executed as directed and returned within seven (7) days of Sponsor’s Prize Notification. The potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to Sponsor) as proof of age and residency. Potential Grand Prize winner must be currently employed by the property management or consumer finance company indicated on his/her entry to be eligible for the Grand Prize. The travel companion of the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute and return a Liability Release/Publicity Release/Proof of Age document prior to travel. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age or the age of majority in his/her state of residence or older. Failure on the part of the potential Grand Prize winner to comply with any of these provisions will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Return of Prize Notification or prize as undeliverable for any reason will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. In the event of a disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion an alternate winner may be selected. Any unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Entrants agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
By acceptance of a prize, winners grant Sponsor the right to use and publish (online or otherwise) the winner's proper name, city and state of residence in connection with the Promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name and likeness solely for advertising and promotional purposes as Sponsor so determines without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize recipient shall not be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated prize with another prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated prize to another person or (c) receive a cash substitution for the prize. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Promotion Entities reserve the right, exercisable at any time in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any costs associated with prize acceptance and uses not specified herein as being provided, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
6) General: All participants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for participation in the Promotion and/or any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Use of multiple e-mail addresses by the same individual for the purposes of entry is prohibited and any such multiple entries generated by this activity will be void. Entries generated by a script, computer program, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. If, during the Promotion Period, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, will determine winners and award prizes among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigned e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in the Promotion you release the Sponsor, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all Promotion Entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion and their respective employees, officers, directors and shareholders (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants agree that Released Parties shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes or parts thereof or acceptance of, use of or inability to use a Prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Official Prize Winner agrees to release the Releasees from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Official Prize Winner acknowledges the aforementioned individuals and entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
Participants also agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to a registrant’s or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the entries and/or its prizes. The Released Parties are not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion.
Released Parties shall not be liable to a winner or any other person for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the hotel, air carrier(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Releasees shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
8) Information about the Winner: To request the name of the Grand Prize winner send a hand self-addressed, return postage affixed envelope for receipt no later than September 1, 2014 to: PayNearMe Property Managers and Auto Lenders Sweepstakes Winner Information, PO Box 12055, Scottsdale, AZ 85267-2055.
292 Gibraltar Dr., Suite 104
Mountain View, CA 94089
10) Promotion Administrator:
Extra Mile Marketing
16611 N. 91st Street, STE 106
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-1523
VISA®, Trump International Waikiki Beach Walk and Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman are not Sponsors of, or in any way affiliated with this Promotion.×